Skip to main content

Learning to walk again






Behind the picture.
It took great strength and effort to fight against my body and mind. I had re-learn to walk from the beginning.
▪
So many people are involved to gain back my health and to walk. I'm lucky to have beautiful people with me. My parents who literally tried everything to help me to relief the pain I have on my left shoulder. I can be so emotional thinking how much everyone helped me to walk.
▪
We tried from acupuncture, physiotherapy, chiropractic, Ayurvedic massage, Botox and etc for past three weeks. I guess everything helped me to walk. I'm overwhelmed by everyone.
▪
My best friend who trained me to walk. I fall million times and with enormous patience, we did it. Every afternoon I go to park with my parents, sisters and friends to walk. Trust me the pain on my left shoulder  I can't explain the pain.
▪
However, I overcome it. God bless. I'm so thankful for everything. Everyone shown their unconditional love and I can't thank enough. I know there are chance that my dystonia might get bad again but I'm fighting. I know there is/are great support for me. I love you all. I will rise again and shine. ❤❤
▪
#dystonia #dystoniaawareness #epilepsy #epilepsyawareness #neurologicaldisorder #neurological #livelife #love #health
#just took the picture# my first selfie after weeks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Early Diagnosis: A Parent's Guide to Recognizing the Signs

Listen to your child's body and mind. If you notice any concerning changes in their involuntary movements, speech, or behavior, seek immediate medical attention. Don't hesitate, early diagnosis can make a world of difference. The Long Road to Diagnosis Diagnosing me as a child was a long and arduous journey. Hopping from hospital to hospital, hoping to find the right diagnosis, felt like chasing shadows. The ten years it took my parents to find the answer were agonizing, filled with countless appointments and frustrating dead ends. But their relentless pursuit of a diagnosis wasn't just about finding a label, it was about finding relief for their child. Despite the hardship, their unwavering determination ultimately made a world of difference. It secured the right treatment and opened the door to a brighter future for me. A Guide for Parents and Guardians While my parents, with their cultural background, initially held onto faith for my health, I knew I needed m...

Relationship and Disability

Relationship and disability  Many asked me about relationships and disability. Well let's talk about it.  What is a relationship? It's two people independently coming together to live their best version out. It's not an escape from loneliness. It's two people sharing happiness, joy, and love to each other. It's actually about yourself with another person. It reflects you like a mirror. You will learn more about yourself in a relationship. The other is there as a blessing to be a witness of your transformation. But many fail to understand this and it creates such chaos. Relationship is definitely it's not meant to fight or argue all day long😂  Relationships are already a big task for a normal able body. Being disabled while having a relationship is another whole story.  Can a disabled person have a relationship? Definitely can! And I think you should have! Because you will learn about others and so many beautiful values. As a disabled person I see th...

Another day with myself

My story is very ordinary. I look normal from outside. But if you look me longer you will see my flaws. It's quite noticeable. Yes, I feel weird with normal people around me. Even to type this was hard. My muscles move involuntarily. It is hard to control my muscles. I have been living with this condition for 15 years. For past two years, it becomes worse. There is no cure for this condition. It's called dystonia. I learned to manage it. Sometimes I almost give up, but never really. I almost died twice because of this condition but God bless nothing really happened. It's such a struggle to be in this body. The real struggle is when your body muscle never listens to you. My muscles can't be controlled. It moves crazily. Now, if you want to be my friend then let's have an amazing friendship. You can share your knowledge, insight with me. I want to grow too. I love to get inspired and motivated. The thing about people is that: - They judge me by my physical ...