Skip to main content

My make up with dystonia

Look at that face! I never really had a good make up day but this is really too good! And that make up was by myself. My hand muscles didn't support me to put on my make up. My entire body was painful after applying make up. And I have to use both of my hands to apply make up. I know you guys will be thinking "why the hell I put my make up?!" 

Applying make up is a skill. 

It needs a lot of practice and patience.  It is never easy for me but I am learning slowly.


I'm was inspired by @dystonia_makeup_warrior. I thought I can't apply make up on own but after following her Insta page, I learned I can too. Thank you for sharing your make up skills. A huge thank you love! ❤Having dystonia is painful but being my own make up artist is great! It was great learning to apply make up on my own. I guess practice makes perfect.

Done make up by myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Early Diagnosis: A Parent's Guide to Recognizing the Signs

Listen to your child's body and mind. If you notice any concerning changes in their involuntary movements, speech, or behavior, seek immediate medical attention. Don't hesitate, early diagnosis can make a world of difference. The Long Road to Diagnosis Diagnosing me as a child was a long and arduous journey. Hopping from hospital to hospital, hoping to find the right diagnosis, felt like chasing shadows. The ten years it took my parents to find the answer were agonizing, filled with countless appointments and frustrating dead ends. But their relentless pursuit of a diagnosis wasn't just about finding a label, it was about finding relief for their child. Despite the hardship, their unwavering determination ultimately made a world of difference. It secured the right treatment and opened the door to a brighter future for me. A Guide for Parents and Guardians While my parents, with their cultural background, initially held onto faith for my health, I knew I needed m...

Relationship and Disability

Relationship and disability  Many asked me about relationships and disability. Well let's talk about it.  What is a relationship? It's two people independently coming together to live their best version out. It's not an escape from loneliness. It's two people sharing happiness, joy, and love to each other. It's actually about yourself with another person. It reflects you like a mirror. You will learn more about yourself in a relationship. The other is there as a blessing to be a witness of your transformation. But many fail to understand this and it creates such chaos. Relationship is definitely it's not meant to fight or argue all day long😂  Relationships are already a big task for a normal able body. Being disabled while having a relationship is another whole story.  Can a disabled person have a relationship? Definitely can! And I think you should have! Because you will learn about others and so many beautiful values. As a disabled person I see th...

Another day with myself

My story is very ordinary. I look normal from outside. But if you look me longer you will see my flaws. It's quite noticeable. Yes, I feel weird with normal people around me. Even to type this was hard. My muscles move involuntarily. It is hard to control my muscles. I have been living with this condition for 15 years. For past two years, it becomes worse. There is no cure for this condition. It's called dystonia. I learned to manage it. Sometimes I almost give up, but never really. I almost died twice because of this condition but God bless nothing really happened. It's such a struggle to be in this body. The real struggle is when your body muscle never listens to you. My muscles can't be controlled. It moves crazily. Now, if you want to be my friend then let's have an amazing friendship. You can share your knowledge, insight with me. I want to grow too. I love to get inspired and motivated. The thing about people is that: - They judge me by my physical ...