Skip to main content

Beauty of being oneself brings so much joy


Beauty of being oneself brings so much joy. If you are following me, then you will be aware of my body condition. I have dystonia and epilepsy, which is exhausting to handle both. You can tell that I'm in pain by the way my body arches toward my back. I wanted to write something today. 


My dystonia really can destroy my day but I choose to be happy about it. If my dystonia goes crazy, I'm going to be even crazier.  


Throughout the learning process of my journey, I learned one of the most important things in my life. Being in a happy state of mind despite my condition. My condition can be really bad but I choose to be happy with it. Why not right? And the joy I have accepting for who I'm. 


We have been working for our daily survival and we forget to be happy with what we have. That creates so much misery within ourselves. We lose ourselves running after money, fame, status and so many other things. Let's breathe. Be grateful for this life, this body you have, people that love you. I'm  grateful for the flowers that grow near my house. 


Sometimes my body wins but most times I fall in love with myself. It's more than enough to be happy. I really don't need anything. Just being myself is more than enough. 


How do you describe life if things don't go right? 


PS: I've been writing this while I've been sick because I needed to accept my gratitude to myself for being sick so I could write about gratitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Early Diagnosis: A Parent's Guide to Recognizing the Signs

Listen to your child's body and mind. If you notice any concerning changes in their involuntary movements, speech, or behavior, seek immediate medical attention. Don't hesitate, early diagnosis can make a world of difference. The Long Road to Diagnosis Diagnosing me as a child was a long and arduous journey. Hopping from hospital to hospital, hoping to find the right diagnosis, felt like chasing shadows. The ten years it took my parents to find the answer were agonizing, filled with countless appointments and frustrating dead ends. But their relentless pursuit of a diagnosis wasn't just about finding a label, it was about finding relief for their child. Despite the hardship, their unwavering determination ultimately made a world of difference. It secured the right treatment and opened the door to a brighter future for me. A Guide for Parents and Guardians While my parents, with their cultural background, initially held onto faith for my health, I knew I needed m...

Relationship and Disability

Relationship and disability  Many asked me about relationships and disability. Well let's talk about it.  What is a relationship? It's two people independently coming together to live their best version out. It's not an escape from loneliness. It's two people sharing happiness, joy, and love to each other. It's actually about yourself with another person. It reflects you like a mirror. You will learn more about yourself in a relationship. The other is there as a blessing to be a witness of your transformation. But many fail to understand this and it creates such chaos. Relationship is definitely it's not meant to fight or argue all day long😂  Relationships are already a big task for a normal able body. Being disabled while having a relationship is another whole story.  Can a disabled person have a relationship? Definitely can! And I think you should have! Because you will learn about others and so many beautiful values. As a disabled person I see th...

Another day with myself

My story is very ordinary. I look normal from outside. But if you look me longer you will see my flaws. It's quite noticeable. Yes, I feel weird with normal people around me. Even to type this was hard. My muscles move involuntarily. It is hard to control my muscles. I have been living with this condition for 15 years. For past two years, it becomes worse. There is no cure for this condition. It's called dystonia. I learned to manage it. Sometimes I almost give up, but never really. I almost died twice because of this condition but God bless nothing really happened. It's such a struggle to be in this body. The real struggle is when your body muscle never listens to you. My muscles can't be controlled. It moves crazily. Now, if you want to be my friend then let's have an amazing friendship. You can share your knowledge, insight with me. I want to grow too. I love to get inspired and motivated. The thing about people is that: - They judge me by my physical ...